What is a Van Marcke Technics?
These stores are primarily intended for professionals (B2B). However, end-consumers can also go there to purchase sanitary and heating products, installation materials, spare parts and tools.
WILL THIS BE YOUR JOB SOON?
- Strong people (management) focus:
You enjoy being close to your people. You are an active listener and have interest in their needs, problems and motivators. You like coaching people. As a Technics manager you are aware of what is going on and will proactively anticipate in raising problems to make sure people feel secure at work.
- Sales and P&L responsibility Technics of his/her geographical area:
You get energy from working with your team to achieve great results. As sales department it is your role to make sure goals are made within the agreed timing. You manage your costs carefully and will take all needed actions to maintain the sales budget. For this you have close contact with installers and prospects.
- Concept focus (products & services linked to this concept)
- Coordination and planning:
You will plan several activities for the POS according to priorities, needs of both Van Marcke and the customer.
- Process, follow-up and improvement (way of working, procedures):
You have an eye for optimazition and get energy from doing things more efficiently. Together with the department concepts, you will find (new) ways to optimize and innovate the way of working in an efficient way with as goals the increase of the customer experience and/or organisational productivity.
- Interaction with different sales concepts (bridge builder) and departments
- Customer oriented
You will be supported by the SAP- and concept-team.
You will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager and you will be owning a turnover from 35 to 45 mio.
WHAT DOES OUR NEW COLLEAGUE HAVE TO OFFER?
- You possess a Bachelor's level of thinking with 5 to 8 years of experience.
- You are a people person with strong people management-skills. Your team exists of 60 to 70 employees.
- You own good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are result-driven and a commercial talent.
- You have a solid foundation of product knowledge (plumbing and HVAC)
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- You will join the market leader with a dynamic spirit and many opportunities for growth.
- Our multidisciplinary team of great colleagues will inspire you to great things.
- You will receive a motivating salary in line with your knowledge and experience, complemented with an attractive extra-legal package.
- A realistic familiarisation period, ongoing training at Van Marcke College and realistic opportunities to grow will put you at the helm of your career. Because we do not recruit for a job, but for a career!